Trip to NC and other tidbits

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 17 19:20:12 PDT 2008

Glad you like the risers Steve. That extra inch up and 5/8" back does make a difference doesn't it. By the way, if there are enough people left who would like to give them a try, I could easily have another bunch made up. The machine shop still has the pattern. With the added brake line and painting of the risers, I think the average cost people paid was around $100. But that was with having eight sets made and pretty much at cost for me. The effort would cost a bit more for my efforts this time. I'd say about $150 a set would do it. If there's any more interest, just let me know.

Dave D.