OEM USA Bags - zipper service?

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 14:11:19 PDT 2008

I have one of these on the KLR. I like it a lot. I bought the medium, because I did not want to swing my leg over the large. It can't hold a helmet, but it keeps things very dry, and I throw my tankbag in it when I leave the bike. It was great on a two day tour to Glacier. My daughter used it as a backrest. She is only 10 years old and around 70 lbs, but it held her without any problem. I peeled off the cheesy Iron Cross sticker on the lid.
Cheers!

Chuck Driscoll

"...a root word of technology, techne, originally meant 'art.'
The ancient Greeks never separated art from manufacture in their minds, and so never developed separate words for them."
- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance