Request for assistance for grip heater installation

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu Oct 30 07:42:13 PDT 2008

I got a set of grip heaters from mad Mike Buehrle.  They are Dual Star
Heated grip kit part # 20-10001-175.  The instructions are a little chewed
up.  I'm not sure but I think Mike may have been doing some female (or male
you never know) on a beach and using the instructions for a mattress, as
they are wrinkled, torn, sandy & oily.  Needless to say I handle them using
examination gloves.  About 1/3  (the diagram third) is missing.  Have any of
you installed these Dual Stars on your bike and would you have the
instructions.  Also the peel & stick is off the clutch side.  What sort of
adhesive can I use to install this piece on my handle bars?