Made it home

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Mon Sep 1 15:54:17 PDT 2008

Made it home about 2:30 Denver time after another wet drive,
but at least I wasn't riding in it.  Will write it up later
and post some pictures, but overall 2,463 miles on the GPZ
and an additional 1674 miles in the Exploder.  No problems
except for the broken luggage rack and I was able to strap
it up and had no further problems with it.  Got to see
everything I planned to see and took lots of great pics.

Both the bike and I need a bath rather badly, LOL!!!

Charles
S.