Fw: ZZR1200 Header

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 09:25:40 PDT 2008

Paul, forgot to mention that the only other issue I've heard of is the
bumper for the center stand being different... some guys have either
removed the centerstand or fabbed a simple bumper using a hose clamp
or something.

If you do this make sure you take detailed pics and write everything
down; I have a spare ZZR header ready to go on my GPz (and some
staintune cans... yummy) if/when the stocker wears out and could
certainly benefit from your experience. :)

I'm going to post your question on the ZZR board; bet someone there
has at least done this to a ZX-11.

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100