right frongt turn signal (dominatr37)

Philip Hamm philbike20 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 14:22:36 PDT 2008

You can buy just the rubber boot from Kawasaki, it's only $10 or so at your local dealer.  Both the rubber boots on my bike broke in the same way.

Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live.

More information about the GPZList mailing list