Springer priced non-sabmag new tires

Bob Nelson majordad at carolina.rr.com
Mon Sep 8 15:37:53 PDT 2008

I was picking up some seals today that I had to order for my GPZ
calipers and they had some sets of tires out taped together and priced
relatively cheap.  They were Dunlop Sportmax GP, front size 120/70ZR17
and rear size 190/55ZR17.  Price for the pair was $169.99 plus tax.  If
anyone wants a set of these, I could hold them or ship them at your
expense.  I did not ask why they were on sale so they may be old tires.
  They are located at RideNow Powersports in Concord, NC, phone
704-784-5400.
--
Bob Nelson
Concord, NC