Springer priced non-sabmag new tires

Bob Nelson majordad at carolina.rr.com
Mon Sep 8 15:37:53 PDT 2008

I was picking up some seals today that I had to order for my GPZ
calipers and they had some sets of tires out taped together and priced
relatively cheap.  They were Dunlop Sportmax GP, front size 120/70ZR17
and rear size 190/55ZR17.  Price for the pair was $169.99 plus tax.  If
anyone wants a set of these, I could hold them or ship them at your
expense.  I did not ask why they were on sale so they may be old tires.
  They are located at RideNow Powersports in Concord, NC, phone
Bob Nelson
Concord, NC

95 GPZ1100
84 V65 Sabre (in W(BG)V)