Vance and Hines 4 into 1 Header

blackgpz at blackgpz at
Mon Apr 6 05:41:26 PDT 2009

Pete, it's your lucky day. I have the V&H exhaust I took off my bike to install the New Micron (so the saddlebags would fit) in a box in the garage. It's in pretty decent shape. I also have the Carbon Fiber can with my modified race baffle (recently repacked) and I also have a brand new in the box stock V&H aluminum can with street baffle and a spare (new) V&H race baffle. Let me know what you need.