Vance and Hines 4 into 1 Header

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Mon Apr 6 05:43:50 PDT 2009

Steve is the man!

--- On Mon, 4/6/09, blackgpz at <blackgpz at> wrote:

From: blackgpz at <blackgpz at>
Subject: Re: Vance and Hines 4 into 1 Header
To: "schnowz" <schnowz at>, gpzlist at
Date: Monday, April 6, 2009, 8:41 AM

Pete, it's your lucky day. I have the V&H exhaust I took off my bike to
install the New Micron (so the saddlebags would fit) in a box in the garage.
It's in pretty decent shape. I also have the Carbon Fiber can with my
modified race baffle (recently repacked) and I also have a brand new in the box
stock V&H aluminum can with street baffle and a spare (new) V&H race
baffle. Let me know what you need.