Vance and Hines 4 into 1 Header

Jeffrey Walker walkerjl at charter.net
Tue Apr 7 15:34:08 PDT 2009

The splash guard you are referring to is called a 'Fenda Extenda'.  I bought
mine off of a fellow list member, and it was worth every penny.  Search
around and you should be able to find one.  I also wonder if one listed for
another model would fit the GPz, like maybe the one for the Connie.  Murphs
Kits used to sell them too.

Exhaust studs and nuts:  Soak in PB Blaster, let sit, repeat (better
penetration than WD-40).  An impact wrench would be better than trying to
use a breaker bar I think.

Good luck!
Jeff

Message: 5