Vance and Hines 4 into 1 Header

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Tue Apr 7 19:25:23 PDT 2009

I had a fenda estenda on my '87 Connie, and I believe it would also fit the GPZ. But I'm guessing.

--- On Tue, 4/7/09, Jeffrey Walker <walkerjl at> wrote:

From: Jeffrey Walker <walkerjl at>
Subject: RE: Vance and Hines 4 into 1 Header
To: gpzlist at
Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 6:34 PM

The splash guard you are referring to is called a 'Fenda Extenda'.  I
mine off of a fellow list member, and it was worth every penny.  Search
around and you should be able to find one.  I also wonder if one listed for
another model would fit the GPz, like maybe the one for the Connie.  Murphs
Kits used to sell them too.

Exhaust studs and nuts:  Soak in PB Blaster, let sit, repeat (better
penetration than WD-40).  An impact wrench would be better than trying to
use a breaker bar I think.

Good luck!

Message: 5