Springbreak

Alexander Finger af at genevainformation.ch
Mon Apr 13 09:30:40 PDT 2009

..I only had one hour before picking up my daughter from her "equitation",
alas she's learning to ride on a pony..but at least I went up on 1200m
(4000ft), got some cleaner air (my wife said my eyes were much better than
down here at 800m with the allergy, but I think it's just that I had been
crying tears of joy on the twisties ;-)).
Google maps is pretty funny, I tried first to draw the line by hand and
failed miserably in saving it (I'm an IT person but still, that user
interface ..)* http://tinyurl.com/dm9xqv
Happy easter to everybody!
Alex
*