Springbreak

Paul Heim SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com
Wed Apr 15 17:44:59 PDT 2009

Thanks for the link, Alex.  I was enjoying toggling between the map and
satellite images of the road.  Does this route get above tree-line?  It was
hard for me to tell because the highest elevations have satellite shots from
winter, with lower resolution.

I'm guessing you were enjoying the ride too much to take photos?

Regards,
Paul in Ohio