$$$

Paul Heim SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com
Mon Apr 20 19:27:12 PDT 2009

For OEM parts, it's easy enough to compare, but I've always found Ron Ayers
to be cheapest.  Bike Bandit is just that.  My only gripe with Ron Ayers is
that if Kawi has it back-ordered, so does Ron.  Actually, that's a totally
unreasonable gripe.  I'm just hacked off at the world because it took 6+
weeks last year to get valve shims for my ZR-7...

Paul in Ohio