Tires

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Wed Apr 22 20:41:21 PDT 2009

Try the current crop of sport-touring tires i.e. Pirelli Strada, Metzeler
Z6, Dunlop Roadsmart, Avon Storm. On the street, you can't outride them,
better mileage than sport tires. My current and favorite combo is a Pirelli
Diablo (sport) front tire and a Pirelli Strada (sport-touring) rear. This
gives me a little better cornering and braking up front and they wear out at
the same time, around 6500 miles.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'08 KLR 650