Tires

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Wed Apr 22 05:03:56 PDT 2009

Not to promote another tire thread, but.....

I've been hearing really good things about Shinko tires lately from
riders that have tried them. Have also read some good reviews.
Inexpensive tires, yet they are sticky and they wear well. Definitely
cheaper than the Power Pilots (especially the 2 ct). I'm going to try
the 009 Ravens on my ZX12R as it is notorious for eating rear tires. Can
get a front and rear set (120/190) on ebay for a little over $150. The
005's are a bit more expensive and more of a sport tire compared to the
009s, but might be a good match for the GPZ.

Dave B