Rear tires - 180s?

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at
Wed Apr 22 15:44:57 PDT 2009

I put wide tires on a car wheel not designed for it once and it ballooned the sidewall out funny.

I also know that on cars changing sizes throws the speedo off.

Are any of these the case?

I would like to go wider with my new tires, perhaps I can change the aspect ratio so overall diameter stays the same.

What's The Difference Between Ignorance And Apathy?
~ I Don't Know And I Don't Care ~