Laminar lip?

dominatr37 at dominatr37 at
Thu Apr 30 06:45:33 PDT 2009

The product is actually called the laminar lip
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:42:40 am
To: 1kperday at
Cc: GPZ List <gpzlist at>
From: JOHN SOLIDAY <johnsoliday at>
Subject: RE: Laminar lip?

Are we talking about the unit made by Saeng or something like that?  I haven't noticed other types...

> Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 13:38:54 -0600
> Subject: Re: Laminar lip?
> From: 1kperday at
> CC: gpzlist at
> I had one on the ZZR12, worked as described, but raised the blast to my
> faceshield. I took it off. Mine was the "touring" version which is larger
> than the standard version. I don't believe they make a touring version for
> the GPz, just the standard size.
> After trying multiple screens, I've determined that I much prefer clean
> windblast to the helmet over almost anything else. I've never been able to
> find a screen that doesn't rumble my helmet. On a long day that becomes very
> tiring. If you want to try the Zero Gravity ST screen I'll sell you mine. ;)
> Mr. Soliday must have tried something other than the Laminar Lip, which
> screws and velcros to the stock screen (depending on which bike) using the
> rearmost fairing/windscreen screws.
> On

More information about the GPZList mailing list