Laminar lip?

blackgpz at rochester.rr.com blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Thu Apr 30 07:46:09 PDT 2009

I have one on my KLR with the stock windscreen. Marginal improvement over the tall Kawi screen but still not good, a lot of wind noise and buffeting. My next try will be the tall Kawi screen with the Laminar Lip. I think that might be the ticket. They actually make one for my new Tuono but it's too ugly for a bike that pretty!

Steve