Laminar lip?

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu Apr 30 08:18:24 PDT 2009

I have an MRA after market windshield that came on my V strom.  The
windshield has an adjustable wing that is 40 cm (15") wide x 8 cm (3") high
and sits about  4 cm (1.5 inches ) out from the windshield.  Once adjusted
properly I have found it to be excellent.  If someone screws with it or I
drape my jacket on it and change the setting it takes some time to find the
"Sweet spot" again. The wing is mounted with 4 screws with face plates on
both sides of the windshield.  I don't know if the wing can be purchased
separately but it might be worth looking in to.
If any one wants a photo let me know.

Jim (JHC how did I get to be 6@#*&2)