Lime Longriders End of Summer , No Bummer '09

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Wed Aug 5 06:28:30 PDT 2009

We're set up September 19-21st at the glens falls ramada. I got us a rate of
$84 a night for the two nights (Sat-Sun Going home Monday) I also sent the
invitation to several other groups I belong to, so anyone who wants to join
us, feel free you are more then welcome! When you call mention the 'LIME
Longriders' event for that weekend to get the special rate. call
518-793-7701 This is the exit 19 Ramada right off the northway.  Riding
should be great  that tiem opf year and hopefully we'll have a decent sized
group and decent length ride  (250-300 miles) for the day on sunday. I can't
wait for this ! Hope to see you all there!!!

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;