If I sell

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Fri Aug 7 18:28:16 PDT 2009

   I believe Dave is looking at early 80's Suzuki GS1100s. Having owned 3 of
   them, I can attest they are nice bikes. Bullet proof engines. Comfortable
   riding position. yada,... yada,...yawn... I have to agree the GPZ is a much
   better bike than the GS1100L. However, when you start reaching that age
   where  you have to check your shorts in the morning to see if you were
   continent throughout the night, I can understand the GPZ being too much bike
   for you.
   (Just joking Dave)
   Dave Beard