GPZList Digest, Vol 33, Issue 5

schnowz schnowz at
Fri Aug 7 18:32:05 PDT 2009

  I use the Garmin Nuvi 750 which I got for the wife last Christmas for $170. She has only used it a couple of times can't let it go to waste..Maybe I'll buy her a new bike next Christmas being as she doesn't ride..
  Entering the routes in the Nuvi can be time consuming but it has been a god send in exploring all the backroads. I used to do this before, but now I can tell which are a dead end up front. It also has a trip log which I don't think the Zumo has.
    Pete S