If I sell (to get a yesteryear superbike)

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat Aug 8 11:37:33 PDT 2009

It has the same fork dia, and wheel size (width and dia) as my '78
> XS650, a bike weighing 160 lbs less and with 1/3 the horsepower.

I had a 1976 XS650.  It kept me from smoking.  After 100 miles non stop I
had no feeling left in my fingers.  Holding on to a cigarette was tough but
trying to operate a Zippo was impossible.  The seat left a lot to be desired
but it was no where near as bad as the bum numbing 2x8 plank excuse on the
'82 Honda.