If I sell (to get a yesteryear superbike)

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Sat Aug 8 13:41:33 PDT 2009

Jim,

EVERYONE, it seems, used to have an XS650.  I get waved at and horn beeped
at every time I go out on mine, as I still have my 78E
http://wdenton0507.angelfire.com/yam_XS650.html .  Notice the invisible
front brake caliper. <g>  I drove this one home from Milwaukee, WI about 11
years ago.  Most people think I have issues when I tell them that, until I
tell them that I also drove an '82 XV920RJ home from Twisp, WA, which is
about as far away from Yardley, PA as you can get w/o leaving the country or
going to AK.  Then , they're SURE that I have issues!

Bill Denton
Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net
Lazarus Cycleworks, LLC