New with a question

John Rootes johnprootes at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 15:58:52 PDT 2009

Charles,

Do you happen to know anything more about the tool? I work in a machine shop and can duplicate it if I know a little more about it. I have already fabricated a tool according to the clymer book with no success.

I'll assume I need the damper and the left crankshaft seal...Have been having issues finding the seal on the drawings most sites provide.

What do you think about replacing the bearing? I'm just wondering if the bearing has worn and the shaft has run out. The the new seal would be useless. have you run into this at all? Or is it just old rubber on the seal causing a leak.

If you happen to know where I can get the seal that would really be helpful.

THANKS