Steering head bearings - question

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Fri Aug 21 10:38:32 PDT 2009

John,

Do you (not) have a shop manual?

I adjusted my steering head bearings at about the same mileage that you have
now.  They were a bit loose, but the most disconcerting thing was how dry
they were.  If you're going to do it, you should really consider removing
and regreasing them while you're in there adjusting them.

Bill in Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net
PAMSP RiderCoach