sold!

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 21 11:06:05 PDT 2009

Well, I just watched the GPZ head down the road on the back of somebody else's truck. I have to admit, it was tough to watch it go away. Oh well. I ended up getting $2400 for it, which is more than I expected. I advertised it on Craigs List for $2500 figuring if somebody wanted to pay that much or close to it, I'd sell it. If not, no big deal keeping it. The guy who bought it rides a Gold Wing and he said his riding buddies all have sport touring bikes and he hasn't been able to keep up with them on the Wing. I told him he'll be able to keep up now! So, if anybody's interested, I still have my 2" handlebar risers and the LSL kit with ZRX bars available. I'll take $80 plus shipping for the risers and $150 plus shipping for the LSL with ZRX bars. Anybody?

I also have my old engine that can be piece-mealed out if anybody needs any engine parts. Let me know.

Dave D.