Comments on boots

Stephen hampson shampson at
Thu Dec 17 23:54:07 PST 2009

Oxtar are now TCX

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of Paul Heim
Sent: 18 December 2009 02:35
To: GPZ List
Subject: Re: Comments on boots

I've been wearing Oxtar Matrix boots for five years and they're great, but I

think the new versions are lots more $$$ than the $150 I paid.  The company
changed their name due to copyright infringements and I can't recall what
they're called now.  What sold me was a MCN article that noted these are the

boots motorcycle cops wear in Europe.

Paul in Ohio