lame craigslist ad (non gpz)

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Sat Dec 19 08:51:39 PST 2009

I got to NJ on a regular basis for work.  For my $0.02 worth, you couldn't
get me to move there for any amount of money (heck, my boss asks me to move
at least once year!).  Listening to people who live there, it seems like
taxes are very high and might even be the highest in the nation, but I
haven't done the research.  Then there is the lovely Newark airport ;-)