Valve Shims

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Sun Feb 1 11:28:08 PST 2009

HotCams has shim kits that cover the two normal diametric sizes.  (I
forget exactly which the GPZ uses.)

http://www.cyclebuy.com/shopping/hotcams/shimkits.htm
(This is just the first etailer I hit in Google, many others have the
kits too.)

The catch with HotCams is that I believe the steps of shim thicknesses
are larger than Kawasaki's, so you have  a bit less fine-tuning ability
than OEM shims.  (I'm going by my knowledge of Honda's OEM shims, as
I've not done my GPZ's yet.)