LSL Handlebar Riser KIt

William K. Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Sun Feb 1 11:52:02 PST 2009

   Les,
   I bought and installed the kit in 2001, but it didn't come with bars at that
   time. I used Bikemaster Daytona GP in black, which were too wide for my
   taste. I cut 1" off each end and have been very happy with the setup after
   that. Several CA listmembers may remember seeing my setup when I went XC in
   2002. Behind the Russell Daylong saddle, the LSL was the best money I've
   spent on the GPz.
   Bill in Yardley, PA
   wkdenton at verizon.net