Corbin w/ backrest

JOHN SOLIDAY johnsoliday at msn.com
Mon Feb 9 13:51:22 PST 2009

Unless a lucky GPZ rider is looking....  I got most of my accessories by logging into ebay everyday and searching for GPZ1100, it paid off.

John> From: wkdenton at verizon.net> To: gpzlist at micapeak.com> Subject: Corbin w/ backrest> Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:21:34 -0500> > Someone just absolutely stole a nice Corbin Gunfighter & Lady + backrest for > $109 on Fleabay (CA). I wanted to bid against him just to bring the price > up to a respectable level, but alas I have no need for a third saddle.> > Bill in Yardley, PA> wkdenton at verizon.net> '96 GPz1100> Russell Day-Long &> Stock saddle >