British Biking

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Tue Jan 6 08:35:00 PST 2009

Its too bad your such a long "oatmeal savage" as there is a medium set of
Gerbing electrics (Gloves, jacket, leggings and controller) in a local
KIJIJI for sale at $100.00CDN/unit (don't know what the exchange rate is on
the pound at the moment).  Jacket liner 42" chest, 33" sleeve, pant liner
34" waist x 32" inseam.
You can also run a snowmobile suit covered with rain gear.  Don't know where
you could find a such an item in Scotland.