British Biking

Robert.Justice at uk.pgds.com Robert.Justice at uk.pgds.com
Tue Jan 6 08:59:20 PST 2009

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately I am 40" chest, 36" waist and 36"
leg. So this would be a little short in the legs and a little big in the
body. Shame as I have no qualms about ordering overseas or even requesting
assistance from our group with postage.

We all had a little giggle here trying to understand what you meant by
"oatmeal savage" until one thought of a Scotsman eating breakfast. ;] LOL

Thanks again and take care.

Cheers,
Rob Justice
System Administrator (GEMS)  - PGDS Finance
Craigforth, Stirling, SCOTLAND, FK9 4UE
Tel:          01786 405109            (81 5109)
E-mail:      robert.justice at uk.pgds.com

"The Masons" <masonjs at nrtco.net>

06/01/09 16:35

"art.robinson" <art.robinson at rogers.com>, Robert.Justice at uk.pgds.com
cc
gpzlist at micapeak.com
Subject
Re: British Biking

Its too bad your such a long "oatmeal savage" as there is a medium set of
Gerbing electrics (Gloves, jacket, leggings and controller) in a local
KIJIJI for sale at $100.00CDN/unit (don't know what the exchange rate is
on
the pound at the moment).  Jacket liner 42" chest, 33" sleeve, pant liner
34" waist x 32" inseam.
You can also run a snowmobile suit covered with rain gear.  Don't know
where
you could find a such an item in Scotland.