Long time no ride ... a bike and a piece of advice

mrgilmore at aol.com mrgilmore at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 10:27:11 PST 2009

Dear Paolo,

Sorry to learn of your mishap.? I hope you have a speedy recovery.? I've broken both of my clavicles on my GPz, so you're not alone.? Backpack or not, the impact of hitting the ground will snap your clavicle easily.? Tough recovery, but it gets better.? I ride again, and won't preach too much about "getting back on the horse".? It's a personal decision, and you do what's right for you.? I'd bet however, that after a year or so of not riding, you'll be lusting to ride again.? That is, if actually enjoyed it before.? LOL!? How can you not love riding?? Especially out here in sunny S. CA?? Maybe we can ride again in future.? Look me up, in Altadena

Aloha Nui!
Ron Jordan