Long time no ride ... a bike and a piece of advice

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 15:29:30 PST 2009

When I down on rockelle, [not that way guys] 23 years ago, I did not have a back pack
but, had a small travel thingy slung over the shoulder. It flapped in the breeze unlike a
backpack would. Very little was inside. It help with the impact and slide. I was lucky.
Nothing broke...except my pride.
I really hope you heal quickly Paolo. high or low sides are no fun.
What are the miles? and asking price?