GPZ fuel tanks

chris marquis marquis1968 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 13:22:17 PST 2009

Great to hear that ,i`ve removed them from older cars and whatnot , i just didn`t want to make more problems then i`m trying to solve .   thanks for the info, send me what you have on removing the purge system if you can , this sounds like my best option , and i`ll make a deal with mr. mason and give him some more storage space!!   thanks  chris