Decanister Instructions

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Jan 13 13:34:09 PST 2009

A long time ago, Brad in Jax wrote:

I successfully un-California-ized (or de-Kalifornicated my
96 Geeper last night.  Many thanks to Charles and Andy for
your instructions and advice.  As I was doing the job, I
came across a few minor things that the instructions (that
Charles so kindly sent me) didn't say, so I've edited them
with my own two cents.  They are below in case anyone wants
them.

One other thing that resulted from this job:
1.  To block off most of the unneeded lines, I removed most
of the hoses entirely (instead of cutting them) and capped
off the remaining vacuum "nipple" with some of the rubber
vacuum caps you can buy at an auto parts store.  This left
me with less clutter.