No bikin' in Cobden Ontario today

Simon White swhite at consultant.com
Sun Jan 18 19:53:50 PST 2009

Summer it certainly is - top today 35°C (~95°F).  I'm in Melbourne, which is in the south-east of the mainland.  An average day in July (our coldest month) ranges from 6°C overnight to 13°C in the city, but some suburbs will get down to -2° or so a few times over winter, and it's not uncommon to have a maximum of 8° or so.

Not cold compared with some places, but cold enough :).

Simon.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses