re- Sunday ride

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Mon Jan 19 16:19:26 PST 2009

You should be able to reuse those gaskets as long as they are not shrunk to the point of being below the metal surface and/or they aren't dry-rotted.

--- On Mon, 1/19/09, schnowz <schnowz at> wrote:

From: schnowz <schnowz at>
Subject: Re: re- Sunday ride
To: "The Masons" <masonjs at>, gpzlist at
Date: Monday, January 19, 2009, 7:09 PM

  Jim, It could be too late, I didn't plan on laying it up and it hasn't

been idling smoothly for over a year, so I'm gonna have to clean the
in the Spring.. Not to sure if there are other issues but they need cleaning
   I did put some Techron in the gas a few weeks  back, and theres probably
some still in the gas albeit in diluted form.
   So can you normally re- use the float bowl gaskets?