trailer question

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu Jul 2 05:32:00 PDT 2009

Yes $1960.00 for a 200 CID in line 6, mated to a 3 speed standard in the
USA.  Add $400.00 to that if it was in Canada in 1972.  The one my wife got
for graduating university was a Grabber. The Grabber package of Chromed
wheels, MAC TAC decals, bucket seats, consul T shifter was $500.00. Then add
the 302CID V8 with an automatic and an AM radio with an 8 track .  The list
on the car was $3750.00.  Her father and the Ford dealer were good friends
and it was July and the Maverick would be a model year old.