Super Clean

Paul Heim SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com
Sat Jul 4 05:08:27 PDT 2009

I have a hunch about this bike.  Reserve has not been met at $2025.  I think
the reserve will be WAY high.  The owner loves this bike SO much that he's
either cleaned out or replaced the little bottle that holds crud from the
air box drain.  The plastic bottle has nothing in it!  I've known some folks
who get really picky about keeping their bike clean but never to this
extent.

If this bike belongs to a lister, you have my admiration and my sumpathy..

Paul in Ohio