Super Clean

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sat Jul 4 08:07:25 PDT 2009

<<I have a hunch about this bike.  Reserve has not been met at $2025.  I
think
the reserve will be WAY high.  The owner loves this bike SO much that he's
either cleaned out or replaced the little bottle that holds crud from the
air box drain.  The plastic bottle has nothing in it!  I've known some folks
who get really picky about keeping their bike clean but never to this
extent.

If this bike belongs to a lister, you have my admiration and my sumpathy..

Paul in Ohio>>

Don't  judge by that, mine rotted apart and I replaced it with a new one, so
this guy could have done the same

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;