Service Manual on Ebay

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Tue Jul 7 09:34:26 PDT 2009

No I'm retired and can't afford premium beer.  It's hitting the McClay's
after putting in about 500 2.5" deck screws before the rain started and then
removing a bathroom basin and replacing it with a new one yesterday.  One
does a lot of swearing when replumbing.
My old knees are shot   from crawling around on the new deck and my right
thumb is as well hanging on to a 3/8" drill and driving over 2000 screws of
2.5" and 3.5" in the past 4 days.  I will give that 35 year old B&D drill
credit for still running.  It was starting to smell pretty bad and I damned
near needed oven mitts to hang onto it at the end.  The logos on the side
slid off when the glue melted.    I finished off the deck floor with 400
screws this morning.  I've still got another 350 screws for the railing and
a new set of steps.
If I'd been using nails and a hammer I'd have tennis elbow by now.
Maybe I'll go to Kenny's and get another box of McClays.