Service Manual on Ebay

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Tue Jul 7 13:12:33 PDT 2009

Dang... I might have used this as an excuse to get a big-ass pneumatic
nail gun for the job. :)

BTW, sorta off-topic - Sears (and Orchard Supply Hardware in this area)
has or had a sale on the Craftsman "compact 1/2" 19.2v driver/drill"
with fast charger and two battery packs, for half price at $80 - so I
picked one up.  I don't really need to get Tim Taylor'ed like a
quarter-horse jockey on a Brahma bull, so this drill is gonna work out
just fine for me.