Service Manual on Ebay

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Tue Jul 7 13:42:06 PDT 2009

I keep eyeballing those, myself.  If for nothing else but my wife is a
hardwired "green freak".  She wants things to be green (in color), so I
thought she'd enjoy having a Kawasaki Green drill.

I'm guessing Kawasaki Industries doesn't make it themselves - or do
they?  Can you tell?  I was hesitant to buy into it without having some
idea of how well it's built (via user reports), so I'm curious.