Kawasaki drills

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu Jul 9 12:40:52 PDT 2009

Don't buy the cheap no name brand.  I was given a set with a 3/8" drill,
5.5" skill saw, reciprocating saw, jig saw, flash light charger and 2
batteries.  New the entire set was excellent.  But at a year old with fully
charged batteries, the reciprocating saw would not cut off a 3" diameter
galvanized pipe and the drill died after pushing in 8 deck screws 2.5" long.
I got out my Dewalt corded saw and cut off the pipe in less than 40 seconds
and I used a 35 year old B&D corded 3/8" drill to build a deck 20' x 16'.
If I.m buying cordless it will be Dewalt, Makita, Milwalkee, Craftsman or
Porter Cable.  It was cheaper to buy a lightly used Honda 2400 watt
generator and use corded tools.