keel hauled ?

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Mon Jul 13 07:35:38 PDT 2009

Did you try to contact the guy in Dayton about the bike with no title?

--- On Sun, 7/12/09, corbie at <corbie at> wrote:

From: corbie at <corbie at>
Subject: keel hauled ?
To: gpzlist at
Date: Sunday, July 12, 2009, 7:36 PM

I was out riding on the Nighthawk with the Lake Shawnee club and we stopped at a dam at Greenwood Lake.
There were several motorcycles in the small parking lot including a sweet looking Harley VRod.
When the owner finally appears , we start to chat and I find that he is Keelhauler a lister of many years.
Good to meet you Bill. when are you going to let me ride the harley ??

on another note , when I had the GPZ listed on Craigslist over the years for $2200-2500 I got a few half interested calls. Now that it needs work and it's listed for $750 I got 15 replies on the first two days. go figure.
Bill M in NJ

you @
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at