keel hauled ?

John Soliday johnsoliday at
Mon Jul 13 08:19:12 PDT 2009

Interesting, I too have a GPZ and a VRSCR Vrod, hmmm great minds think

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of corbie at
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 5:36 PM
To: gpzlist at
Subject: keel hauled ?

I was out riding on the Nighthawk with the Lake Shawnee club and we stopped
at a dam at Greenwood Lake.
There were several motorcycles in the small parking lot including a sweet
looking Harley VRod.
When the owner finally appears , we start to chat and I find that he is
Keelhauler a lister of many years.
Good to meet you Bill. when are you going to let me ride the harley ??

on another note , when I had the GPZ listed on Craigslist over the years for
$2200-2500 I got a few half interested calls. Now that it needs work and
it's listed for $750 I got 15 replies on the first two days. go figure.
Bill M in NJ

you @
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at